Saturday 12 December 2009

All I Want for Christmas: Supernatural's Dean and Sam

I wasn't planning on posting more today, but then I got lost in Youtube Kingdom and kept finding awesome Supernatural videos (among others) and just had to come back to my blog to share them. So for all the Supernatural fans out there please check these out. I think they are the best of the best!














This one if friggin' HILARIOUS!!! LOL (give it a second before the music starts)

And one last one that is very...um different. This video is very well done, but portrays a "what if" view of Dean and Sam. That 'what if' is what if Dean and Sam were homosexuals and had an incest thing going on?? Hmmm?? I had flash backs of the book "Torn" by Sage Whistler while watching this video (for more on Torn check out my tag cloud for my review of that m/m twincest book). I think this is a great m/m lovin' video.

No comments:

Post a Comment